Monday, March 25, 2013

2013 Kansas City Show

Well another show has come and gone. It was great to see old friends and make some new. Forecast of snow kept some people away. But those who ventured out had a good time. I received two second place ribbons, and sold two carvings. But the best part of the show was watching my wife win her first ribbon. She has been woodburning for awhile but never entered anything into the competition. As always the competition was strong. This is a top notch show and if you are in the area I encourage you to attend next year.

                                                This year's table.
Hickok took second place and was selected as a purchase award by Woodcraft in Lenexa KS. It will be on display in the store. I now have two carvings on display at Woodcraft. What an honor!
                This was my second winner, my detail knife with the Santa handle.
                          And my wife's woodburning of Father Christmas.
                       They'll let anybody into this show. See ya next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment