Monday, August 6, 2018

Shoal Creek First Saturday August 2018

Another good time at Saturdays event. The year was 1872 the weather was hot, but at least there was a breeze. The re-enactors are great and the skits are a always a 'blast' to watch. I took a few photos in the morning on the walk to the cabin. I get so wrapped up in my carving and talking with visitors that I don't get a chance to take a lot of photos. I'll try to get some good ones next month. September is the last 'free' event this year. I worked on a half log of cedar, cleaning off the sap wood and looking for the spirit inside. Stay tuned to see what I find. You can find more info on the museum here  Shoal Creek Living History Museum



                                                                     
     








No comments:

Post a Comment